HR Analytics & Systems Development Professionals
People & HR, Data Science
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Are you passionate about excellence for yourself and those around you? If so, Human Resources is where you can develop your abilities. The Human Resources Team is the strategic partner of the businesses at Trendyol and works closely with them. The team drives data-driven processes, improves our current way of working, and builds an agile organization to provide the best environment for our teams while advancing our values.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design HR process journeys for employees, managers, and HRs by using an end-to-end process approach and through automation, digitization, or system improvements,
- Manage and leverage the end-to-end HR processes through system administration of current HRIS tools with a product manager mindset,
- Actively participate in the implementation of all project phases including requirements gathering, building, testing, and maintenance of multiple HR system applications,
- Contribute to decide on necessary technology, analytical tools, and reporting principles to develop and analyze people metrics and advanced predictive analytics to provide management support,
- Work closely with the business accounts and HR business partners to improve HR data analyzing issues,
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned HRIS tools and platforms' administration and application support and for overall improvement of the systems,
- Support reporting requirements related to other HR functions regarding recruitment efficiency, employee engagement surveys, performance management outputs, etc.
- Develop, automate, maintain, and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly HR metrics to monitor KPIs and dashboards,
- Research best practices and trends perform deep analysis on the effectiveness and competitiveness of existing HR systems and provide creative solutions.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or other Engineering fields / Management/ quantitative-focused major (Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA is a plus),
- At least 4 years of HR experience preferably in HRIS and HR analytics,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Experience with data analysis, report creation, metrics & trend analysis,
- Analytic, result-oriented, and strong planning and organization skills,
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player,
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable,
- Being humble and people-oriented.
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.