Trendyol Go - Data Analytics Professionals
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol Go, the local commerce arm of Trendyol Group, works to meet all the daily needs of our users and brings local merchants, couriers and Trendyol users together. We make seamless connections in real time and we are able to expand our offer to include food and fresh groceries thanks to our on-demand solution. We are delighted to strengthen local commerce with Trendyol's operational excellence by bringing marketplace solutions backed by our last mile delivery network.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the voice of customer, transform experience delivering better value,
- Analytics Translator - Translate data and share insights: ensure all parties can use the insights to further improve,
- Develop in-depth analytical (user) understanding for what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved,
- Analyze user behavior leveraging data, individual customer analysis, interviews and benchmarks to transform customer journeys linking to business outcomes,
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a simplified and actionable format,
- Build smart prediction models, segmentations and follow-up strategies based on journey analysis,
- Comprehend the bigger picture as well as small details with a sense of analytical thinking,
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree preferably in MIS, Management, Engineering, Statistics,
- Minimum 2 years experience in a data analytics, business intelligence or similar role,
- Experienced in data analysis, including defining KPI strategy and growth opportunities, time series analysis, data visualization,
- Passionate about being customer's advocate & experience transformation,
- Strong communication skills and an ability to break-down complex information into relevant and digestible points,
- Excited to work with different functions within the company, creative problem solver who thrives with ambiguity,
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other query language experience combined to good mathematical and statistics foundations. Looker, Python and Tableau is a plus,
- Experience in customer journey analytics, value-based segmentation / behavioral clustering is a plus,
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce is a plus,
- The experience range for this position is suitable for specialist/senior specialist roles.
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.