Marketplace Seller CRM Professionals
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, Services, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing the best seller communication journeys in marketplace processes to increase seller engagement
- Execute seller communication from a to z to engage and activate more sellers with automated communication journeys
- Determines needs; Imagines the communication journey, Determines/writes the appropriate content for the journey, Execute the technical parts of the journey (SQL, CRM tools, etc.), Plans the necessary A/B test setups, Analyzes journeys
- Plan, scope and lead seller research studies, working backward from seller needs to identify areas that can drive impactful seller experience
- Interpret and synthesize seller feedbacks from various sources (surveys, operational data, contact center data, social media, organizations and research)
- Continuously reduce pain areas for the partners/sellers, by working closely with other functions including IT, Finance, SCM, Commercial, Sales, Marketing teams to ensure delivery of the brand promise
- Conduct projects end-to-end from early-stage research through development, in consultation with stakeholders.
- Regular tracking of KPI's and planning necessary developments by detecting improvement areas,
- Follow e-commerce & marketplace environment best practices, develop projects that will improve seller engagement and follow up on the actions to be taken by other teams,
- Quantitatively analyzing results to drive product direction & strategy
- Working as part of a data-oriented and multifunctional team
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Business Management, Communications
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience,2 years of this experience in data analysis, project & product management.
- Experienced in customer/partner experience, CRM journeys, content production processes, x-channel communication and experience design
- Proactive and results-oriented approach
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders and to build positive business relationships with partners
- The ability to create/write clear content for the communication journeys that are owned
- Having business judgment and good instincts while working closely with technology teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experienced in "agile" working environment and project and familiar with project iteration culture
- Knowledge of Marketing automation tools are a plus
- Coding skills – ability to code or eager to learn in one or more languages (SQL, Python)
- Customer-driven and analytical mindset with a desire and ability to identify and resolve seller problems
- Analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.