Human Resources Business Partner Professionals (Tuzla - Çayırova)
People & HR
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Are you passionate about excellence for yourself and those around you? If so, Human Resources is where you can develop your abilities. The Human Resources Team is the strategic partner of the businesses at Trendyol and works closely with them. The team drives data-driven processes, improves our current way of working, and builds an agile organization to provide the best environment for our teams while advancing our values.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive all HR processes for the operation center (recruitment, performance management, internal communication, training & and development, etc.) for white collar employees,
- Be a partner across an HR matrix to execute end-to-end HR solutions and services,
- Provide a broad range of support in employee relations, people engagement, talent management and organizational development,
- Build and maintain operationally excellent data tracking processes to capture application, interview, and hiring activity across the Operation Center,
- Work alongside in-house HR team and external recruitment agencies (as required) in the sourcing, resume screening, candidate interviewing, and consulting to hiring managers,
- Have experience in candidate sourcing, interviewing, and evaluation,
- Provide generalist operational and strategic HR Business Partner support across multiple sites,
- Be able to develop effective working relationships with employees,
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues,
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance,
- Maintain HR data sources, design and run HR reports, work on trends,
- Work closely with the leadership team and employees to improve work relationships, increase motivation, and increase engagement,
- Drive and design related to 360 HR cycle projects such as engagement, retention etc.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources, especially in white-collar management processes,
- Have significant HR experience gained at the business partner level ideally within a high-volume, fast-paced environment,
- Take ownership and drive of HR processes with a high level of attention and take action quickly,
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player,
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable,
- Excellent understanding of g-sheet and HR information systems would be advantageous,
- Strong knowledge of Turkish Labor Law and applications,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.