Trendyol Express - Solution Design and Simulation Professionals
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
Customer-oriented, new generation delivery platform Trendyol Express functions to make a difference by combining the latest technology with a flexible delivery operation infrastructure. If you want to work in an environment where operations, e-commerce, and technology are combined, let's be a part of our team, come join us and shape your future!
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e-commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distance via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Comprehensively understanding and analyzing business & operation processes to identify areas for development, and designing new solutions accordingly.
- Being responsible and serving as the key point of contact for the design and end-to-end coordination of new facility opening processes.
- In-depth understanding of the operations to create a digital twin via simulation programs such as Arena, Simio, Flexsims.
- Bringing new insights into way of doing business, by brainstorming activities based on numerical analysis and reports.
- Being naturally curious and proactive in asking (and answering) 'impossible' questions, and having a keen eye for identifying and solving problems.
- Developing and monitoring key performance metrics in executing plans to improve business processes and functions.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- University degree (BSc or MSc) in Industrial Engineering or related engineering background.
- Excellent at Office programs(MS, GDrive), SQL. (AutoCAD is a big plus.)
- Knowledge of simulation tools such as Arena, FlexSim, Simul8, or Simio for analyzing and simulating business and operations.,
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in service sectors is required. Experience in e-commerce and logistics is highly desirable.
- Being a master communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders - numbers are key, but business is built with people.
- Passionate about collaborating with various departments including tech, finance, HR, and customer experience, with a customer and result-oriented approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn
See more open positions at Trendyol
Something looks off?