Fleet Reporting Professionals
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
Customer-oriented, new generation delivery platform Trendyol Express functions to make a difference by combining the latest technology with a flexible delivery operation infrastructure. If you want to work in an environment where operations, e-commerce, and technology are combined, let's be a part of our team, come join us and shape your future!
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e-commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distance via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Procurement of vehicles according to the settlement and need plans of the regions
- Optimizing the number of fleet vehicles and monitoring their efficiency
- Following up official document of working vehicles and drivers
- Taking actions to ensure that the vehicles work according to the contract conditions
- Tracking key performance indicators
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Graduated from universities' bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of land transport logistics operations
- Experienced in vehicle planning, follow-up and operations development
- Good level of excel knowledge and strong reporting skills
- Customer and solution oriented, has a strong business follow-up skill
- Willing to change and development and has strong communicational skills
- Able to take initiative
- Willing to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Has a B class driver's license and can actively drive
- Good level of Looker programs or eager to learn
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn
See more open positions at Trendyol
Something looks off?