Trendyol Go - Meal Strategy & Planning Professionals
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
Trendyol Go, the local commerce arm of Trendyol Group, works to meet all the daily needs of our users and brings local merchants, couriers, and Trendyol users together. We make seamless connections in real time and we are able to expand our offer to include food and fresh groceries thanks to our on-demand solution. We are delighted to strengthen local commerce with Trendyol's operational excellence by bringing marketplace solutions backed by our last mile delivery network.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the greatest positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology!
We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, e-commerce is the outcome. We were established in 2010 to provide a seamless e-commerce experience to our customers and SMEs. In ten years, we became the largest e-commerce company in Turkey, as well as one of the leading global platforms. Trendyol is the 1st Turkish company to achieve the decacorn status and the most valuable private internet company in the EMEA region.
We will continue to grow with Trendyol Tech; one of the leading R&D centers, our last-mile delivery solution (Trendyol Express), instant grocery and food delivery through its own courier network (Trendyol Go), digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel (Dolap) and many other services. We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture. If you want to learn, grow and deliver; are result-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and make decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Trendyol Go is the local services arm of Trendyol Group. As part of Trendyol’s vision to fulfill all the daily needs of our users, Trendyol Go connects local merchants, couriers and Trendyol users. Connection is seamlessly made in real time to deliver anything in 30 minutes. Through our on-demand solution, we are able to extend our offering to include food and fresh grocery. We take great pride in empowering local commerce powered by our technology and last mile delivery network.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in quantitative fields,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a data analyst or similar role,
- Knowledge in SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL),
- Preferably knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikView/QlikSense, Power BI, Looker,
- Excellent pattern recognition and developing custom analytical models, preferably Python,
- Ability to extract actionable insights via data and clearly present to relevant stakeholders,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Data-driven decision making,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- This position includes senior specialist role.
- Being a part of a data driven culture,
- Work closely with the entire Trendyol GO team and get your hands dirty! Visit stores, act like a picker and deliver orders like a courier,
- Provide analytical support to various functions (sales, account management, onboarding)
- Perform analyses to come up with useful insights to help improve business processes,
- Own all dashboards and build new tools to improve the visibility of metrics in the department,
- Work on exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with broad conclusions based on initial appraisals,
- Proven ability to relate and solve business problems through statistics,
- Synthesize methodology and data into actionable business strategy and communicate findings to management teams to drive business impact.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously
- Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture
- Strong focus on talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape the future of e-commerce and experience agility at its best!
- Being part of our cross-functional, diverse and dynamic team.
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn
See more open positions at Trendyol
Something looks off?