Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
The Legal Team is more than just a legal team: it's a part of business design and an overall representative of the company at large. The team provides support in line with corporate law, contracts, labor, competition, transportation and regulatory requirements to meet the day-to-day needs of other teams.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e-commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distance via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing contracts mostly related to banking and finance transactions,
- Conducting legal research mostly related to banking and finance and e-commerce regulations,
- Following up new regulations and informing the team,
- Preparing and reviewing petitions and other legal documents,
- Translating of legal documents in both Turkish and English.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in law with a strong academic record from a reputable university,
- Will be graduated in June 2023 or in the 3rd month of legal internship at the latest,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Min. IELTS:7 or TOEFL:100 score must be provided),
- German or French is an asset,
- Strong research skills,
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly,
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively,
- Ability to work in a dynamic office environment and within flexible working hours.
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn
See more open positions at Trendyol
Something looks off?